Landing Gear Overhaul
For more than 16 years, ATI Aviation has been overhauling landing gears for wide body, narrow body, regional and military aircraft. Overhauls are performed in our fully self-contained facility located in Cleveland, OH. All overhauls and repairs are in accords with the OEM’s CMM (Component Maintenance Manual).
The ATI overhaul process includes:
- Detailed check-in at receiving
- Complete tear-down, identification, and entry into our computerized routing system
- Thorough cleaning, including paint and cadmium removal
- Full inspection and NDT inspection including teardown and condition reports, for all serialized components by our quality department
- Precision machining (milling, grinding, and honing)
- In-house plating (nickel sulfamate, chromium, alodine, cadmium and stylus cadmium)
- Internal custom-manufactured bushings for exact press fit, along with precision sizing of bushings after installation
- Painting, markings, and labeling
- Assembly, testing, and certification
- Dual release 8130-3
- Careful packaging in a crate and preparation for delivery
For more information or to request a quote, please contact us.