Landing Gear Assembler/Disassembler
Location: Cleveland, OH
ATI Aviation Services is a full-service, self-contained, FAA/EASA-approved landing gear maintenance, repair, and overhaul facility in Cleveland, Ohio, centrally located in North America.
ATI was founded in 2001 with the strategic vision of offering a full range of on-site services designed to meet mission-critical landing gear and component requirements for commercial, military, and regional aircrafts. All components are processed in our 55,000-square foot facility, allowing ATI to take full accountability and responsibility for our clients’ repairs with reliable and timely turnaround, while passing the cost savings on to our clients.
Summary: Full-time, first shift position opening for a Landing Gear Assembler/Disassembler/Blaster with experience on CMM & Blueprint reading knowledge.
Salary: Negotiable based on experience
Job Type: Full time employee
Location: Cleveland, OH
- Must be willing and able to media blast landing gear parts.
- Must be detail oriented and possess mechanical aptitude.
- Keeps equipment operational by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs
- CMM & Blueprint reading knowledge (ex. Boeing Repair manuals)
- A&P License preferred but not required.
- Ability to lift/carry 50 lbs.
- Assembling and disassembling Nose and Main landing gear components for the Boeing 777 program and other military programs.
- Read drawings and models to complete the final assembly for shock struts, actuators and drag struts according to the process plans.
- Identifying proper and improper fits, alignments and condition of components.
- Ability to preform acceptance test procedures (ATP) on various hydraulic components (shock struts and actuators).
- Rework to close tolerances and touch-up parts, which are received from processing as required.
- Rubber Stamp (serialization) to be performed when specified on parts prior to Final Shipping.
- Size and perform bushing installation and face (machine) to manufacturing process plans.
- Seal bushings and paint sealant on all parts prior to Honing.
- Identify opportunities for process improvements and create a Process Change Request.
- Maintains lot traceability throughout process.
- Adheres to all Company policies and procedures, including H&S requirements.
- Other duties as assigned/required by schedule and workload.
- This position can lead to management and/or leadership roles.
- Authorized to work in the United States
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to read blue prints
- Aerospace experience preferred
- MUST PASS DRUG/ALCOHOL TESTING