Location: Cleveland, OH
ATI Aviation Services is a full-service, self-contained, FAA/EASA-approved landing gear maintenance, repair, and overhaul facility in Cleveland, Ohio, centrally located in North America.
ATI was founded in 2001 with the strategic vision of offering a full range of on-site services designed to meet mission-critical landing gear and component requirements for commercial, military, and regional aircrafts. All components are processed in our 55,000-square foot facility, allowing ATI to take full accountability and responsibility for our clients’ repairs with reliable and timely turnaround, while passing the cost savings on to our clients.
Summary: Full-time, first shift position opening for a Plating Line Technician with Aviation industry experience.
Salary: Hourly wage negotiable based on experience
Job Type: Full time employee
Location: Cleveland, OH
Responsible for all aspects of operating a chrome plating line.
- Prepare parts for chrome plating.
- Inspect parts after chrome plating.
- Build conforming anodes.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment in the plating shop.
- Works with chemical laboratory to maintain solution parameters.
- Assist in the maintenance of the plating tanks.
- Work to ensure safe practices and company policies and procedures are being followed.
- Work closely with department and production supervisors to coordinate and schedule priorities on the line.
- Reads and accurately interpret shop paperwork, provides feedback on issues and changes.
- Performs other assigned duties to achieve the goals of the department and company.
- Ability to work accurately in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to communicate verbally, read and write in English.
- Show a high level of job-related knowledge: anode construction, rectifiers.
- Show a high level of quality.
- Follows set attendance/punctuality policies.
- Takes initiative.
- Ability to read simple blueprints and diagrams without assistance.
- Previous experience masking individual pieces for plating operations.
- Understand plating terminology such as current density, surface area, amperage, plating time, etc.
- Ability to lift/carry 50 lbs.
- Maintains clean, well-organized work area while performing all assigned tasks in a manner consistent with company safety/environmental regulations.
- Must be able to pass a drug test, DOT background check, and submit to random testing.
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance